CC800 GPD Light Commercial
Reverse Osmosis System with 20G Tank
The Crystal Clear water CC800 is small in size but Big in capacity. It is a free standing RO system, only 30 inch height but Can produce 800 gallons of clean water per day.
The CC800 is designed to provide safe and clean water for commercial and residential use. It is suitable for coffee shops to provide pure water for coffee machines with an ideal PH in order to get the best flavor from the coffee. Can also provide clean water for your ice cube machine making the ice cubes CLEAR. It?s also big enough to be installed in food processing industries, Shopping centers, schools and hotels.
The CC800 removes chlorine and pesticides as well as dissolved solids from the water and most contaminants that may be present in your water: lead, cooper, barium, chromium, mercury, sodium, cadmium, fluoride, nitrite, nitrate, and selenium.
- 20 Gallons Standards Water Storage Tank With Tank Ball Valve.
- FDA Approved Polypropylene Made Flat Cap Housings.
- 4 high rejection membranes, each membrane is 200GPD at 100psi.
- Build in electrical shut off valve to prevent any damage of the membrane.
- Self Piercing Saddle Valve & Feed water quick connector.
- Drain Saddle Valve.
- 1 Year Warranty.
- Completely Assembled, 100% Factory Tested and Sterilized Ready for Installation.
The CC800 is installed with a 20 gallons water storage tank so that you never run out of clean water providing the necessary pressure needed for commercial use.
- Production: 800gpd
- Water Tank (Include) : 20 gallons.
- Operation Pressure : 10 – 125 psi
- Available in : 220volt, 240volt. ( 50 / 60 Hz)
- Weight ( System & Tank) : 49 kg
- Dimensions: (system)- 50.0 (L) x 24.0 (W) x 80.0 (H) cm
(20G Tank) – 56.0 (L) x 56.0 (W) x 88.0 (H) cm
- Cartridges Filters include :
- 20″ length 5 micron Spun-polypropylene Sediment Filter.
2. 20″ length Granular Activated Carbon Filter.
3. 20″ length Block Carbon Filter.
4. 4 pcs x 100GPD TFC membrane.
5. 12″ Inline Post Carbon Filters.
- With your own CC800 Reverse osmosis system installed under your sink working 24 hours per day, you and your customers can enjoy Purified water at the touch of your finger tips.