15-stage shower filter is the perfect solution for hard water problems in Cyprus. Our shower head filter offers significantly cleaner water for everyday showers or special cleaning needs. It acts as a shower water softener, reducing dry itchy skin, and dandruff, making it an ideal shower filter for hair health. It also protects from developing eczema, perfect for bathing children or pets.
Experience these benefits for yourself. Order your shower water filter in Cyprus now!
The Importance of a Shower Water Filter in Cyprus:
Filtered water will get the job of washing away dirt or sweat done immediately and healthier. If someone in your family has a medical problem such as a chronic skin condition or breathing difficulty the need for chemical-free pure water is magnified. Our hard water shower filter provides such a solution.
The Challenge of Chlorine and Hard Water:
Of all the possible “ingredients” found in most water supplies in Cyprus, chlorine and hard water are some of the more difficult ones to combat. Over time, they leave a residue or scale that is very troublesome and time-consuming to remove. Since an effective shower head filter for hard water will trap such contaminants without much fuss, installing one can easily be regarded as a requirement instead of a luxury.
Reasons to Use a Shower Filter:
- HAIR – Often referred to as a woman’s crowning glory, meaning a praiseworthy asset. We spend so much time on our hair, but we don’t always get the look we want. Dry, frizzled, brittle, thinning, or dull hair doesn’t look pretty or healthy. Simply dry hair ages you. Let’s see how it happens and how easily it can be repaired.
- The Impact of Chlorine on Hair – When you are washing your hair in the shower, the warm water opens the cuticle of each hair shaft. (Think of the cuticle as tiny scales covering the length of each hair.) It forms a protective casing and, when healthy, makes the hair shiny and resilient. As you wash your hair in water containing chlorine and other toxic chemicals, the proteins and the delicate cuticle are damaged or destroyed. And to add insult to injury, your hair stays coated in the chlorinated water you rinse in. It’s no wonder that your wet hair is a tangled, matted, and frustrating mess!
- The Benefits of a Shower Filter for Hair – Simply changing to a quality shower filter will reverse the process and give your hair a chance to heal. The chlorine will be fully rinsed from your hair after a few washes. But you will be able to feel and see the difference after your first chlorine-free shampoo. The healthy minerals, potassium, and magnesium, are retained in the second stage of the water filtering process. Ph is also balanced to a healthy level. And finally, your hair products will bond better to truly clean hair.
- The Role of the Scalp in Hair Health – Have you seen ads on TV for shampoos that improve hair? Starting at the root? That sounds like a good product until you realize that shampoo washes the dirt and oil out of your hair, and chlorine in your water strips your hair. Your scalp is what replenishes the oil naturally, not a shampoo. Removing the chlorine from your shower water will allow your scalp to heal from the drying effects of chlorine and your hair will become more hydrated from your own natural oil production.
- Protecting Your Keratin Treatment – If you have had the popular keratin treatment to smooth and straighten your hair, it is imperative to use a shower filter when you shampoo. The chlorine will damage the expensive keratin you just paid for!
- Supermodel Carol Alt’s Secret – Supermodel Carol Alt was recently on the Dr. Oz show. She shared her secret for her amazing hair. Guess what? A shower filter! She too found that hair products work better with truly clean hair.
- Protecting Your Skin – SKIN is The largest organ in the human body. So it is easy to understand that this very large organ needs to be protected from dangerous chemicals. The pores of the skin open in warm water, absorb fluids, and make the transfer to other organs. Without a shower filter, chlorine and other harmful chemicals coat your skin. The result is dull, dry, flaky, and sometimes itchy skin. The natural layer of protective moisture is gone. Your face can’t glow when it is coated in chlorine! And, dry skin contributes to the look of premature aging.
- Protecting Your Lungs – LUNGS are delicate, life-sustaining organs. Chlorine turns to vapor at just a warm temperature. So when you are in an enclosed shower, you breathe the chlorine gas (and chloroform, too) into your lungs. Your lungs are so efficient that they transfer the chemicals right to your bloodstream. Allergies, bronchitis, sinusitis, and any lung conditions are aggravated in this way. To protect your lungs, you need to install a shower filter and not risk damage to these delicate organs that sustain your life.
The 15 Stages of Our Shower Filter:
Our shower filter uses a comprehensive 15-stage process to ensure the cleanest and healthiest water possible. Here are the stages:
- High-Density Stainless Steel Mesh filter: Filters out large particles and impurities.
- Ultra-fine Stainless steel mesh: Further filters out smaller particles.
- Micro Porous PP cotton: Removes turbidity, sediments, rust, and bacteria.
- KDF 55: Removes chlorine, lead, mercury, iron, and hydrogen sulfide from water supplies.
- Calcium Sulfite: Removes chlorine and other heavy metals in hot and cold temperatures.
- Activated Carbon: Removes organic materials, substances, and impurities.
- Medical Stone: Enriches water with minerals.
- Ceramic Balls: Emit beneficial infrared energy into the water.
- Mineralized Balls: Release minerals that are beneficial for skin and hair health.
- Magnetic Energy Balls: Energize water with oxygen to help rejuvenate skin, hair, and nails.
- Vitamin C: Neutralizes chlorine and nourishes skin and hair.
- Alkaline Balls: Increase water pH level to create a more alkaline environment.
- Micro Porous PP cotton: Further removes turbidity, sediments, rust, and bacteria.
- Ultra-fine Stainless steel mesh: Provides a final stage of filtration for smaller particles.
- High-Density Stainless steel Mesh filter: Ensures that only purified water reaches your shower.
Each stage plays a crucial role in filtering and improving the quality of your water, contributing to healthier skin, hair, and overall well-being.
Experience the difference of a comprehensive 15-stage shower filter. Order now!
Our Shower Filter Technology:
Our shower filter uses multi-stage technology and more. Our shower filter is especially good for bathing children. You can fill the tub with the desired amount of filtered water easily. Cleaning the shower or tub area using the long, flexible handheld wand is a snap! You will not notice any nasty mildew by using a shower filter. Mold and mildew can’t grow on spotless surfaces. Yay!
The Shock of Unfiltered Water:
Spending the night in a hotel, after you are used to your own bathroom shower filter, will shock you. It?s a harsh experience for your hair and skin. And your eyes will probably sting. You’ll be so happy to return home to your own shower.
The Importance of Home Water Filters:
We all share the same water on our planet. So all water is recycled! Aging water treatment plants are strained to remove the most dangerous pathogens. Be sure to use efficient home water filters to remove the additives and leftovers. chlorine, pesticides, medicines, toxins, chromium 6, perchlorate, fluoride, and God knows what else? to give your good body the best water. A small investment will yield a lifetime of healthier skin, hair, and lungs.
Eczema and Chlorinated Water:
Eczema is one type of skin problem that can be made worse when the water you use for bathing or showering contains chlorine, as does water from most public water systems. In diagnosing eczema physicians are likely to recommend that among other precautions chlorinated water be avoided and in fact may even advise installing a water filter. You don’t need to wait for a doctor’s advice to prevent exposure to unfiltered water since fitting a shower water filter really has no downsides except for the initial and filter replacement costs which are reasonable, while benefiting you immediately by protecting you from contaminants.
Additional Benefits of Our Shower Filter:
In addition to removing undesirable substances from your water, our effective shower water filter also treats the water by oxygenating it, which makes the water feel much better on your skin.
Shower Filter Installation:
Installing our shower water filter can be done easily by unscrewing your existing shower head from the shower arm and screwing in our filter, then screwing your shower head back. The filter can be fitted either in the shower line or at the faucets. Maintaining requires minimal effort without the usage of any special tools. Cleaning or changing the shower water filter is simple and easy by unscrewing the filter housing near the shower head. In order to continue avoiding the effects such as dandruff and reddened skin from your shower water you will have to monitor how long the filter has been in place and replace it according to the leaflet recommendations.
Video of How to Install the Shower Filter
- Made of chrome plated ABS housing
- Dimensions: L: 8.4 cm / W: 8.4 cm / H: 11.7 cm
- Filter change: about every six months
- Package Includes: One 15-stage shower filter and an additional filter replacement for continuous clean water
Ready for Healthier Skin and Hair in Cyprus? Order Your 15-stage Shower Filter Today!