ECONOMIC REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEM
5 stage Reverse Osmosis
Water Purification System
This economic REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEM has an incredible success with our customers. Why pay more when you can have the same great tasting water right there at your kitchen.
Reverse Osmosis CC105 system produces safe and pure drinking water using Reverse Osmosis Technology (RO), which is the only system that can purify water to 0.0001 micron. It uses no chemicals to provide a crystal clear water quality. It’s capable of removing 95% of total dissolved solids, +99% of all organics and +99% of all bacteria.
Reverse Osmosis CC105 improves both taste and quality of your drinking water right there at your finger tips. It decreases up to +99% of the chlorine, as well as odors and sediment. This unique water filtration system also reduces hard water contaminants that most of the time are present in the water. These contaminants can be lead, cooper, barium, chromium, mercury, sodium, cadmium, fluoride, nitrite, nitrate, and selenium.
- (Stage 1) 5 Micron Sediment Filter :5 Micron Sediment Filter, which removes dirt, rust and sand particles.
- (Stage 2) Granular Activated Carbon Filter, which removes 99% of the chlorine and organic chemicals. It also provides a great taste.
- (Stage 3) 1 Micron Sediment Filter : 1 micron sediment filter, improves the water filtration process and protects your membrane by enhancing the performance up to 95% of the TDS rejection.
- (Stage 4) Reverse Osmosis Membrane: is a thin film composite (TFC) high quality VONTRON membrane that processes 75 gallons per day removing the following hard water contaminants that can be present in your water: lead, cooper, barium, chromium, mercury, sodium, cadmium, fluoride, nitrite, nitrate, and selenium.
- (Stage 5) Post Carbon filter: Post Carbon coconut filter removes objectionable tastes and odors enhancing the quality of your crystal clear drinking water. We are using NSF approved post carbon to guarantee the taste of water.
- 3.2 Gallons NSF Standards Water Storage Tank.
- FDA Approved Polypropylene Made Flat Cap Housing (double o’ring).
- Safety approval: TUV (EN60950) & CE MARK
- Automatic Shut-off Valve
- Valve for membrane flushing
- Flow Restrictor, Stainless Steel Check Valve
- Long Reach chrome faucet
- Feed water connector & deliver valve
- Drain Saddle Valve
- Four Color Coded 1/4 inch Tubing for System Connection
- Completely Assembled & Water leaking testing
- 100% Factory Tested and Sterilized Ready for Installation.
More about the Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System:
A reverse osmosis water filtration system is a filtration method that allows water to pass through a material that has very small openings. This material or membrane filters through clean water and traps larger particles and impurities.
This water purification method is used by many to create fresh clean water on their properties. Sometimes people use this water treatment method, because it offers an extra layer of cleaning the water. This water filtration method removes many hard metals and chemicals that can be found in tap water.
Reverse Osmosis water filtration system makes hard water softer and improves the taste of your regular tap water.
What?s also important?
This water purification method does not require a large investment in technical machines, nor does it use lots of excess electricity to purify water.
Reverse osmosis water filtration systems contain certain components that are necessary for the proper filtration of the water.
The main component of this system is the filtering material or membrane.
The membrane will contain small holes that will allow water to flow through. The membrane is usually placed in layers so that the water can go through many layers of filtration.
The membrane itself is kept free and clear of contaminants through the use of unprocessed water which helps in moving the debris to a drain.
The type of membrane used for your reverse osmosis water filter system is very important. Not all membranes are made the same.
Some membranes are made in a spiral and have various layers or ?leaves?. The size and number of leaves in the membrane is directly related to how effective the water is filtered. Those membranes with an abundance of short leaves are more effective at cleaning water and trap more particles. It is recommended that you choose a membrane that is multi-layered, so that you will have various levels of water filtration.
Water pressure also plays a part in the reverse osmosis water purification system. Pressure is needed to force the water through the filtering system, particularly through the membrane.
This pressure helps push the clean water through the membrane and trap the larger particles away. Many water systems of this sort can be purchased according to the amount of water pressure available in your home. In fact it is best to purchase your water filtration system based on the amount of water pressure on your property because it will ensure that the water is being pushed through the membrane properly.
Many people have problems with their reverse osmosis water filtration, because the filtration they have purchased does not suit the water pressure on the property.
Empty water tanks, unpleasant tasting water and in some cases ruptured water filtration systems are all a result of choosing the wrong system for the water pressure in your home or business. Have your water pressure checked and then select filtration system that is compatible for the best results.
In some cases you can purchase an ultra violet light with your reverse osmosis water system to assist with the filtering of impurities from the water.
Ultraviolet lights are used to clean water similar to the addition of chlorine. UV lights kill unhealthy bacteria and living organisms that may be in water some water sources. This addition to your osmosis filtration system is completely optional, but it can be very beneficial in improving the quality of your water.